The Michigan Wellness Council is pleased to present an engaging conversation with well-being experts on how to navigate the current climate of employee wellness and what the future holds.
Join us for this FREE panel discussion, offered in collaboration with the National Wellness Institute!
Thu, Jun 11, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Topics to be discussed include:
- Supporting employee well-being from home
- Employee well-being and return to work
- The future of workplace wellness
- Supporting mental well-being
Moderator: Brett Powell, CWPC, Vice President, American Institute for Preventive Medicine
- Mary Kline, Co-Owner, OnSite Wellness
- Sarah Szul, Well-Being Program Lead, Consumers Energy
- Kent Sharkey, President & CEO, Ulliance, Inc.
Continuing Education Credit (CEC)
To receive 1 CEC for ACSM, NWI-CWP, NBHWC, NCHEC (advanced-level CHES), or SHRM, or to request a general certificate of completion, you must attend the full webinar and select your desired CEC types on the post-webinar evaluation. Please allow up to 1 week for the National Wellness Institute to email you any requested certificates. View details about earning CECs through National Wellness Institute programs at NationalWellness.org/CEC
On behalf of the Michigan Wellness Council, we hope that this message finds you and your families healthy and safe.
Much like all other in person meetings affected by COVID-19, we are facing the unfortunate situation where we need to postpone our May 19th conference.
We are currently evaluating different date options in the Fall and we will be sure to keep you posted as developments arise.
In the meantime, we understand that this is an unprecedented time for you, your families, and the employees you serve. We would like to share a few resources from our partners that you may find valuable:
- Well-Being From Home– A free web resource from American Institute for Preventive Medicine that provides articles and video coaching modules designed specifically for employees working from home.
- COVID-19 News, Updates, and Resources from the National Wellness Institute.
- COVID-19 Resources from the Best and Brightest in Wellness.
- COVID-19 Resources from Ulliance.
Don’t Miss a Thing! – Join our mailing list to receive Michigan Wellness Council updates.