Job: Detroit Regional Chamber, Wellness Works – Community and Digital Engagement Specialist
Apply Community and Digital Engagement Specialist Position
The Detroit Regional Chamber is hiring a full time Community and Digital Engagement Specialist position to work in our downtown Detroit location. The Detroit Regional Chamber offers excellent health & dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield, voluntary vision insurance, Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contribution, generous Paid Time Off Days (PTO), paid holidays, business mileage reimbursement, and much more!!! Join our team as Community and Digital Engagement Specialist Position today!
Community and Digital Engagement Specialist Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Diverse writing ability for multiple media and platforms
- Detail oriented, highly organized, deadline focused
- Experience working with web content management system and email marketing program
- Experience in managing partnership engagement and influencing decision makers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually and in teams
- Ability to travel locally
- Web development and coding experience a plus
- Health care interest a plus
Community and Digital Engagement Specialist Position Responsibilities:
Platform Development: Planning and Execution
- Website maintenance and development, content creation and management: develop content for web, email communications, social, blogs etc.
- Implement partner content strategy, manage submissions.
- Research, generate, and implement health and wellness blogs, topics, information, etc. to enhance content strategy.
- Create and execute outreach campaigns and activities.
- Implement social strategy and increase page followers.
- Develop and execute strategy to increase email subscribers.
Affiliate and Business Engagement
- Manage engagement with affiliate partners and platform users.
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all affiliate communications.
- Lead launches of program campaigns and activities to affiliate partners.
- Assist with relationship management of local chamber partners.
- Assist with Wellness Works partner development and engagement.
- Assist with organizing BCBSM events and partner meetings.
Program Evaluation and Reporting
- Measure effectiveness of digital activities and platforms.
- Create monthly reports for Wellness Works and BCBSM partnership.
- Successfully interpret data and draw conclusions to improve strategy.
- Develop ongoing user engagement reports and track program success.
The Community and Digital Engagement Specialist position will focus primarily on the growth of the Chamber’s new Wellness Works platform under the direction of the Director of Health Care Initiatives. Wellness Works is an initiative created in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to promote wellness strategies to Southeast Michigan businesses. This program seeks collaboration from regional businesses, chambers of commerce, and community organizations with the goal of creating a healthier and happier Detroit Region.
Position is required to increase digital engagement and enhance the user experience. Position is responsible for all digital aspects of this initiative requiring digital and social strategy experience, creative thinking, strong writing skills, project management ability, and dedication to the program’s mission. Should have analytics knowledge and the ability to identifying new opportunities. A team player attitude is critical to the success of this role. This position will work in collaboration with the chamber’s marketing, design, and event teams. Required to maintain the day-to-day communications with program affiliates and platform users and follow the chamber’s corporate branding and communication standards. This position will support the program Director in the platform’s expansion strategy.
The salary for this position is up to $50,000 annually.
The Detroit Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.