A membership with Michigan Wellness Council includes a National Wellness Institute (NWI) membership. That is two great organizations for only
Join (or renew) for just $99 before May 20, 2020.
Please note, you will be redirected to the National Wellness Institute website for registration and payment.
What’s included in a Michigan Wellness Council Membership?
Stay current with best practices, connect with other professionals, and receive access to practical wellness resources and exceptional continuing education with these great member benefits:
Exclusive bonus savings as a Michigan Wellness Council member*
- Member rate for the Michigan Wellness Conference, May 19, 2020 — an $80 savings!
- A $50 discount on NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Program Manager Certificate courses
- An additional $65 savings on the NWI Member rate for full Main Conference registration for the National Wellness Conference
- An extra $50 off the NWI Member rate for NWI’s Multicultural Competency in Wellness Certificate course
Diverse continuing education
- FREE live monthly wellness webinars and an extensive library of on-demand webinars
- Online and in-person trainings to build your competence in wellness promotion and work toward your Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) credential
- Continuing education credit** included in NWI professional development programs and the Michigan Wellness Conference
Helpful online services
- Helpful downloadable tools
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness Observances Calendar
- Wellness links to valuable resources
- Searchable member directory
- Present a webinar, conference session, or poster
- Write a white paper
- Write a blog article
- Serve on committees
Valuable online publications and partner discounts
- Wellness News You Can Use blog
- International Journal of Community Well-Being
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Discounts from NWI partners to support your wellness efforts (health insurance, genetic testing, and more)
Please contact Info@Michiganwellnesscouncil.Org for more information or assistance with your membership.
*When logged in at NationalWellness.org, Michigan Wellness Council members with an NWI membership will automatically receive the bonus savings.
**Earn the continuing education credits (CECs) needed to maintain certifications such as CWP, ACSM, NBC-HWC, HRCI, SHRM, and CHES through on-demand webinars, courses offered on through NWI Online Learning Portal, and at onsite conferences.