A membership with Michigan Wellness Council includes a National Wellness Institute (NWI) membership. That is two great organizations for only $149.
Join or Renew Today & get 6 months FREE!
That’s an 18-month membership for the same $149 price we charge for 12 months. Offer ends June 30, 2020
Please note, you will be redirected to the National Wellness Institute website for registration and payment.
Joining MWC/NWI for the first time?
Already have an MWC/NWI account?
What’s included in a Michigan Wellness Council Membership?
Stay current with best practices, connect with other professionals, and receive access to practical wellness resources and exceptional continuing education with these great member benefits:
Exclusive bonus savings as a Michigan Wellness Council member*
- Member rate for the Michigan Wellness Conference, October 29, 2020 — an $80 savings!
- A $50 discount on NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Program Manager Certificate courses
- An additional $65 savings on the NWI Member rate for full Main Conference registration for the National Wellness Conference
- An extra $50 off the NWI Member rate for NWI’s Multicultural Competency in Wellness Certificate course
- 15% off registration fees for the Change Compass eLearning Courses
- 25% off of genetic testing through Advanced Genomic Solutions (AGS), plus corporate and provider programs available through NWI’s partnership with AGS.
- Access to Health Insurance Program with Pendella
- Discounts from Quicken Loans
Diverse continuing education
- FREE live monthly wellness webinars and an extensive library of on-demand webinars
- Online and in-person trainings to build your competence in wellness promotion and work toward your Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) credential
- Continuing education credit** included in NWI professional development programs and the Michigan Wellness Conference
Resourceful and Cutting-edge Professional Publications
- International Journal of Community Well-Being—this journal advances the knowledge and practice of community well-being as an interdisciplinary broad conception of human and societal well-being. The focus is predominately on communities of place and interest within geographic or societal spaces concerning social, economic, cultural/social, environmental or political conditions and impacts on societal and social well-being.
- The American Journal of Health Promotion—an optional add-on for members at a rate of $125/year for an 8-issue subscription of this peer-reviewed online publication covering several disciplines.
Helpful online services
- Helpful downloadable tools
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness Observances Calendar
- Wellness links to valuable resources
- Searchable member directory
- Present a webinar, conference session, or poster
- Write a white paper
- Write a blog article
- Serve on committees
Please contact Info@Michiganwellnesscouncil.Org for more information or assistance with your membership.
*When logged in at NationalWellness.org, Michigan Wellness Council members with an NWI membership will automatically receive the bonus savings.
**Earn the continuing education credits (CECs) needed to maintain certifications such as CWP, ACSM, NBC-HWC, HRCI, SHRM, and CHES through on-demand webinars, courses offered on through NWI Online Learning Portal, and at onsite conferences.