November 8, 2017 – Conference Resource
November 8, 2017 MWC Conference – Employee Wellbeing and the Bottom Line: Strategy & Tactics to Create a Thriving Workforce featured the five presentations. Below are links to the slides and resources available:
- Employer Sponsored Health Centers: The role of Primary Care in bridging the gap from Well-being to chronic condition management: Tim McDonald, Senior Vice President & Thought Leader, Health Transformation Team (Aon Hewitt)
- Life On Purpose: New Directions in Health and Well-Being: Victor Strecher PhD MPH, Professor and Director for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (University of Michigan School of Public Health), Founder and CEO, JOOL Health, Inc.
- Linking Wellness to Bottom Line Business Value: Jessica Grossmeier, Vice President of Research (HERO)
- The Evolution of Herman Miller’s Wellness Program: Heather Brazee, Benefits and Wellness Manager, Total Rewards (Herman Miller)
- Creating Health Supportive Work Environments: David Gaspin, Senior Vice President of Human Resources (Delos)