Well-being Project Manager at Herman Miller
Well-being Project Manager – You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a Well-being Project Manager at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As a Well-being Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing programs and strategies that promote company-wide total well-being initiatives. These initiatives are intended to increase employee engagement, cohesiveness, productivity, and overall happiness. In addition, your work should attribute to the reduction of medical and disability costs.
What You’ll Do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you…
- Recommend and develop the strategic direction for Herman Miller’s corporate Well-being Programs.
- Coordinate with internal departments to bring forward cross-functional opportunities into our Well-being Programs (Inclusiveness and Diversity, Inclusiveness Resource Teams, Herman Miller Cares, Sustainability, Safety, Work/Life Integration, Emotional, and Financial).
- Assess the impact of programs and provide reporting that captures the well-being risks or strengths within our population. You will track engagement over time and identify hot spots within our population that may have lower participation or lower well-being scores.
- Keep abreast of current national wellness and well-being initiatives and activities and develop a network of resources and contacts to use as appropriate. You’ll explore ideas and opportunities to personalize the program to increase employee and spouse/partner engagement.
- Lead the cross-functional Total Well-being Team.
- Take responsibility for managing the overall budget related to Health and Well-being.
- Work with business partners to manage Health and Well-being Better World content and initiatives.
- Manage the Strive Well-being Program, including development, communication, rewards, enhancements, reporting, and the vendor relationship.
- Manage The Source relationship and act as liaison between People Service Consultants, the Benefits Team, and The Source to identify the appropriate resources for the population served through this program.
- Take responsibility for business communications relating to our Total Well-being Programs.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have…
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and professional experience.
- Three or more years of experience in Human Resources. Experience in Wellness and/or Benefits is preferred.
- Strong critical thinking, strategic, project management, and visionary skills.
- The ability to be a self-starter that uses creativity and innovation to approach work assignments.
- A passion for well-being corporate initiatives.
- A demonstrated high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes.
- A demonstrated ability and comfort level to effectively present wellness-related material to a large audience.
- The ability to interpret and correctly react to people, incidences, or situations that are open to misunderstanding due to cultural differences.
- An exceptional ability to follow-through and follow-up with internal and external parties to see complex issues through to resolution.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.